- TumbleBook Library is an online collection of animated, talking picture books which teach young children the joys of reading in a format they’ll love.
- TumbleMATH books are math ebooks for grades K-6, available through August 31st.
Scholastic BookFlix and More
- BookFlix (Prek-3) offers both fiction and non-fiction titles for pre-k through third grade which are organized by topic. Each set of stories is accompanied by puzzles and games, as well as further information to explore on the web related to each topic.
- TrueFlix (Grades 3+) offers timely and engaging content in social studies and science topics for grades 3 and up. Each book is presented in an easy to read, flipbook format, and includes a video, project idea, activities, and research resources.
- ScienceFlix (Grades 5+) provides information and activities on a variety of science topics, as well as 30+ science experiments to try at home. For grades 5 and up.
- Watch & Learn Library (Prek-3) offers educational videos for young learners in preschool through grade 3 on several topics including animals and plants, social studies, physical science and engineering, language arts, and more.
- Please log in using the credentials below. These links are valid for a limited time.
- Audible is offering a free collection of audiobook titles for all ages.
Miss Humblebee’s Academy is an interactive kindergarten-readiness program that includes topics in language and literacy, social studies, science, music, math, and art.
Kids InfoBits from Gale is an easy to use database for elementary students that features content on a variety of topics, including science, geography, animals, music and movies, literature, social studies, technology and more.
Scholastic Learn at Home: Access free projects, worksheets, and activities for grades pre-k-6.
Britannica Library Children Award-winning informational resources for children.