We have a new mobile printing solution – Princh!
We have installed Princh, a new mobile printing solution at our library. With Princh it’s now possible to print from any mobile device, laptop or the library’s PCs. It also allows you to pay for your print jobs in advance, so you no longer have to wait in line.
- Printing from your phone and tablet
The new printing solution is available on mobile phones and tablets. Download the free Princh app from the App Store or Google Play. Check the printing from your iPhone video guide or the printing from your Android video guide to see the steps you need to follow to start.
- Printing from your own laptop
Guide posters are also set up within the library, and you can always ask our staff for help.
Print from home
As Princh is a cloud-based service, you can now send your print jobs at any time from any place. You are in control of when your documents will be printed. See the easy to follow steps below:
1. Select the document you would like to print and the printer you would like to use
2. When choosing your payment method, select the “Order print” option
3. Enter your name, so your print job can be identified later
4. Come to our library within the next 24 hours
5. Say your previously stated name to our library staff and pay for your print job
6. Take your documents
How much does it cost?
|Black and white
|$0.15 per page|
|$0.25 per page|
How can I pay?
With Princh you can instantly pay online from your device via electronic payment options.
- Payment Methods accepted:
- Apple Pay
For further information about how to use our new printing solution visit the Princh website.